Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) has become the primary infrastructure for transformation, on-premises, and cloud-first applications and workloads that require Innovation, certainty and predictability. VxRail and VxRack SDDC not only enable organizations to continuously innovate and rapidly provide transparent service delivery on premises and across multi-cloud environments, but they also help achieve the promise of the Software Defined Data Center.
- Continuous innovation from the #1 HCI portfolio. With 2x the share of the nearest competitor, Dell EMC is the global leader in converged and hyper-converged infrastructure. New innovations to VxRail and configure-to-order flexibility for VxRack SDDC bring advancements designed to accelerate and simplify the journey to a Software Defined Data Center and multi-cloud vision.*
- Validated designs accelerate SDDC deployment. VMware Validated Designs on VxRail and VMware Cloud Foundation at the core of VxRack SDDC, mean it’s easier to architect, implement and manage the complete software designed data center.
- The standard for transforming VMware environments. VxRail is the only HCI appliance jointly engineered with VMware, dramatically simplifying IT operations accelerating time to market, and delivering an incredible return on investment. VxRack SDDC accelerates the path to VMware multi-cloud by delivering an engineered system that is easy to implement and operate thanks to joint engineering and automation for the VMware software stack.
- Future-proof on-premises, cloud-ready infrastructure. With the ability to handle nearly any use case, VxRail supports predictable evolution and modernization throughout an organization’s IT transformation, while Dell EMC’s future-proof loyalty program protects VxRail investments.
- Better together, joint engineering with VMware. VxRack SDDC’s seamless integration of Dell EMC hardware infrastructure, including 14th generation PowerEdge servers and networking, automation, and serviceability extensions, and VMware vSAN and VMware Cloud Foundation allows customers to be up and running quickly with full lifecycle assurance for business critical solutions.
- Improve operational efficiency. Embedded health checks, automated failover, proactive phone home features and 24×7 single call support ensure uptime. Automated, non-disruptive technology updates and integration with the VMware ecosystem simplify lifecycle management.
- Speedy and reliable delivery of services and information. VxRail and VxRack SDDC deliver an extraordinary customer experience accelerate IT Transformation with turn-key solutions that extend VMware environments on premises or in a multi-cloud environment.
- Achieve value faster. Synchronous releases between VxRail and VMware speed time to value with adoption of the latest VMware releases within 30 days.VxRack SDDC powered by VMware Cloud Foundation delivers 15x faster cloud deployment, 4x faster delivery of workload provisioning, and 20x quicker application provisioning.
- Meet needs in a cloud-first world. The solutions’ ability to deliver simple, granular scaling of capacity and/or performance enables IT to rapidly respond to evolving business needs in a cloud-first world.
- Success from day one. The Dell EMC Networking Fabric Design Center, which now includes VxRail, helps ensure the most efficient and effective networking paths for HCI deployment, ensuring success right from the start.
The time to accelerate predictable IT transformation is now, and customers need to know how Dell EMC and VMware can help. Review the complete library of marketing assets HERE.
For a full suite of fresh sales enablement assets go to the Dell EMC Knowledge Center.
*Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, 3Q17 Vendor Revenue, December 2017