44th Annual NOFA Summer Conference
August 10-12, 2018 | Amherst, Massachusetts
Workshops | Exhibitors | Children’s Conference | Music | Dance | Country Fair
Early Bird discount on registration ends June 27th
You know how the old saying goes, “the early bird gets the worm”. Well, when it comes to the NOFA Summer Conference the early bird gets to save 20% off registration! That savings applies to any type of registration you might be looking for. No matter if you are coming for just the keynote or for all three days of amazing workshops and festivities, you don’t want to miss out!
Become a member of NOFA during the registration process and take advantage of the NOFA member discount for the conference and all NOFA events in your state! If you have any questions about registration feel free to call our hotline (774)262-7986 or to register online or print out a pdf to mail us. We can’t wait to see you!
This year’s NOFA Summer Conference keynoters
NOFA Summer Conference Workshops covering the whole spectrum of sustainablity, including…
- Set Your Records Straight: Online Record Keeping with farm OS
- Grain Production on a Diversified Vegetable Farm
- Productive Conservation for Flood-Prone Fields
- Urban Farm Design & Permitting
- Designing Whole Systems Farm & Food Programs at Jails
- Getting Started with Icelandic Sheep
- Transition to No-Till
- Reparations Toward Collective Liberation
- Cover Crop Mixtures for Soil Health
- Intro to Saving Seed from Biennials
- Solar Energy for Your Farm
- Greening Your Town 101: Local Governments Limiting Pesticides
- Cultivating a New Crop: Hemp
- Organic 3.0: Where Next for Organic Food and Farming?
We are finalizing NOFA Summer Conference workshop selections.
Scholarships, work exchange and discounts
Get more farming resources from beginningfarmers.org at https://www.beginningfarmers.org/additional-farming-resources/
Source link https://www.beginningfarmers.org/nofa-summer-conference-2018/