In addition to top sessions and workshops at the BI + Analytics Conference 2018 next week, SAP is bringing analytics experts straight to you. This year at the #BIAConf, we’re hosting five feedback forums to have constructive discussions together. And if you attend a feedback forum—and help us spread the word by getting social about it—you’ll be entered to win a Google Home!
Join the conversation right next to the SAP kiosk at any of the times below (please note: feedback forum topics are subject to change):
Monday- February 19, 2018
- 10:25am-10:55am (SAP Analytics Hub)
- 1:15pm-1:45pm (SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom)
- 3:50pm-4:20pm (Hybrid Analytics)
Tuesday- February 20, 2018
- 10:45am-11:15am (SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence)
- 1:30pm-2:00pm (SAP Lumira)
How to Enter
Follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Attend a feedback forum session at the BI + Analytics Conference
- Step 2: Tweet a photo of the session with #BIAConf, #BetterDecisions, and @SAPAnalytics in the tweet. (Retweets will not be considered as an entry.)
- Step 3: Complete a feedback form at your session
Contest will end on Tuesday, February 20th at 2:00pm, and the winner will be randomly selected from the entrants.
SAP will notify the winner on Tuesday, Feb. 20th at approximately 2:15pm via e-mail or Twitter. The winner must be available to pick up the prize at the registration booth before 4:30pm. One entry per person.
We look forward to seeing you at a feedback forum!
The Legal Stuff, a.k.a Participation Subject to the Official Rules
SAP Feedback Forum Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
(1) SPONSOR: SAP America, Inc., 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073, is solely responsible for all aspects of the SAP TechEd Las Vegas Conference 2017 Social Media Contest.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: The SAP Feedback Forum Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to individuals who are 18 years old or older at time of entry and who attend and are present at BI+A Conference 2018 in Huntington Beach, CA. Employees of SAP or any of its affiliated companies (such as but not limited to SAP SE, SAP Labs, Inc., etc.), and family members of any of the above (parent, children, siblings, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same households of such employees (whether or not related) and any person in any way affiliated with or related to government entities, government officials or any other person or entity in the public sector are ineligible. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
(3) ENTRY PERIOD: The contest begins at 10:25 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday, February 19, 2018, and ends at 2:00 PM PT on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 (“Contest Entry Period”).
(4) HOW TO PLAY & ENTER: To enter, follow the steps listed below:
Attend a Feedback Forum session at BI+A.
Tweet a photo of the session with #BetterDecisions #BIAConf @SAPAnalytics. (Retweets will not be considered as an entry)
Complete and submit a feedback form at your session.
You must follow the Twitter Rules and any other content standards or requirements posted by Twitter. If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode,” your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to participate in the Contest. Each contestant that tweets AND submits a feedback form, will be entered into a Contest for the grand prize described below. Only One (1) entry into the Contest per person (“Entry”), regardless of how many sessions you attend or how many photos you tweet.
Your photo must not: (a) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (b) depict any risky or offensive behavior or contain images that are obscene, defamatory, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic, false, misleading, deceptive, or otherwise inconsistent with Twitter’s editorial standards; (c) prominently feature any trademarks or logos; or (d) have been entered in any other contest or have been published or distributed in any other media. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any photo for any reason. By submitting a photo, you represent and warrant that: (a) the photo is an original work created solely by you; (b) you own all rights to the photo; and (c) the Entry complies with all requirements of these Official Rules.
By participating, you: (a) irrevocably grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your photos as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (b) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your photo, or require any further permission for Sponsor to use the photo; and (c) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the photo, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the photo, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights. Your Entry may not be acknowledged and will not be received or held “in confidence”, and your submission does not create a confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy between you and the Sponsor or of its respective parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries.
(5) WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: All Entries must be received during the Contest Entry Period to qualify for the random drawing. On or about 2:15 PM PT on Tuesday, February 20, 2018, the Contest winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received in a random drawing conducted by an SAP representative whose determinations are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Entry Period.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission for Sponsor to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
(6) PRIZES & CORRESPONDING APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) “Google Home” valued at US$179 will be given away in the Contest. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable; prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize with another of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Each prize is non-transferable, non-returnable and not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions are permitted. Winners may be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
(7) LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the account by Twitter. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Sponsor and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, interrupted, lost, misdirected, tampered with, unauthorized, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; technical failures of any sort; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releases.
(8) WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified via Email on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at around 2:30 PM PT. An SAP employee will instruct them to pick it up at the booth. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within one (1) week after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s e-mail account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s Twitter account “protected mode” is set so that the potential winner’s updates/responses may not be visible to Sponsor;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prizes by deadline date, and  any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
(9) CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects; you will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations in connection with your participation in the Contest  without limiting your obligations under the prior section , immediately above, you will comply with any laws or regulations regarding disclosure of endorsements, sponsorships and other payments from online endorsers, including bloggers, in connection with any such activities or communications related to Sponsor and this Contest;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prize; winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the promotion and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and prize distribution;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to any Twitter function that may interfere with Contest or your ability to timely enter; and  unless otherwise expressly stated the creator or manufacturer of any prize does not endorse and is not a sponsor or in any way affiliated with this Contest. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
(10) WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (after Feb 20, 2018), send an email with “SAP Feedback Forum Giveaway 2018” on the subject line to: <<[email protected]>>.
Join a Feedback Forum at #BIAConf and Be Entered to Win a Google Home,
Source link http://blog-sap.com/analytics/2018/02/14/join-a-feedback-forum-at-biaconf-and-be-entered-to-win-a-google-home/